over the hills & to the bump
What I learned about myself being pregnant for the second time. A segment on all things I am sure always existed that are just highly heightened right now.
- Grateful is my new attitude of being.
- I love being pregnant way toooo much. (i get it now you moms of more than three)
- Give me more food, at all times of the day.
- Gaining weight is not totally normal!! And neither is pushing out a twelve LB baby.
- Meat stinks. Lentils anyone?
- Carbs, I love you! Hello that extra weight gain!!!
- If it wasn’t for Dairy, I would be full of shit; literally & figuratively.
- Titties where have you been my whole life?
- Sleep you were my best friend. Where did you go? And why am I not that upset?
- Using the words “I am making a baby” to explain your laziness is like my favorite line.
- A big cold bed with thick covers is almost always necessary. Where do you get one of those?
- I am so vain; COVID-19 you are totally killing my vibe, who will see my belly & tell me I’m cute?
- Rebel to the core. Natural birth? Sure. Weird Name? Why not. Gender Reveal. I gave in.
- Just learned about a “sip and see”, and I neeeeeeed one, because well I love a party!
- Opening gifts in front of ppl is so AWK! The idea of a baby shower is giving me hives, but also I can’t wait to see all the cute girly items. Oh hormones.
- When do I get to start a mom group? And can that be my new career? with wine tastings?
- Either I really love my husband these days or my baby has already chosen a favorite.
- I miss pot, it makes me way more chill. Kids, your mom will be high all the time. Ask Dad why!
- City life is fun and all but I want my kids to have space. Pigs & Chickens anyone?
- Also, Patience is not my thing. Kid, where are you?
Anxiously Excited Mom to Be.
Love More, Peace More and Roar More.
Your Netflix “Working Moms” Inspired blogger